Today I could put all my values in a row!happily I found out I have alot of thing and alot of people to be proud of!My dad,my sister,my brother aaaand my limited circle of friends!today I signed up for gym this time I've decided my self,to choose a healthy life style!quit smoking for the countless time(hope this time workes)!now I have time to ease my self and love my self more!happiness can be a grumpy dad worrig about me!happiness can be a step mother talking to you whole night to stop you from crying,happiness is a sister calling you a bad ass bitch,happiness is a sister from another mother like ANNA you can txt and call in viber for hours never running out of subjects!happiness is luving myself!happiness is leaving you behind and moving forward,hapiness is opening the door of my life to other people!
No comments:
Post a Comment